Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back At It

63:11 (7.25 miles)

This past week has been a complete whirlwind.  I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say getting miles in has been the last thing on my mind.  Luckily, I've grounded myself again, and after a long week off, I got a solid run in today.

For the first time in awhile I ran outside, around dusk and the temp was an awesome 63 degrees (yes, it does occasionally get cold in the sunshine state).  Rumor has it it snowed in NYC this morning, so I'm feeling great about running this time of year in a t-shirt and shorts.  I did the loop through downtown Ft. Lauderdale, along the beach, over the causeway and back through Rio Vista, a cute, sleepy neighborhood.

I'm signing off for now, but am looking forward to running (and posting) more frequently from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment